Tuesday 19 June 2012

Challenge #182 Weddings & DT Call


Before I get onto the new challenge I just wanted to say sorry to those of you that emailed me regarding the DT Call.....if I replied to your email its not a problem.....but if I didn't I'm sorry & can you please email me again! I have bee having problems for the last week with emails not even getting through to me, but Hubby & Virgin have sorted it out now!
After all the hassle I decided to let the DT Call run for another two weeks 
Please read the few rules we have below & if it sounds like something you would like to do, no experience necessary please email me!!!


At the moment we are a fortnightly challenge, but as of September we will be going weekly!
Your creations need to be posted on the private blog by Sunday night (before a challenge) at the latest
You will be required to comment on your selected numbers 
As we don't have sponsorship you are free to use whatever images, papers etc you want as long as it fits the theme!

To enter please email me at 
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
with 3 of your favourite creations, a link to your blog & a few words about yourself
Thank you & I am so sorry about the confusion!
Hugs Shell xx

We had some gorgeous creations entered in our last challenge thank you so much! Please check the post below to see if you were picked in our Top 3! Congratulations to those of you that were picked!

This weeks theme is

WEDDINGS!

remember you can use & make anything as long as it fits in with the theme!











        Shell





The DT have worked wonders for this challenge, thanks girls!
Now its over to you, have fun!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome DT cards! Fab challenge. Wedgie xxx

Karen said...

Truly gorgeous creations from the DT.xx

Angela said...

I love the variety of wedding cards showcased by the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed mine.

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! DT, y'all did a fabulous job!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely Challenge and for such great DT inspiration! Judy x