Saturday 27 October 2012

Challenge #194 Halloween!

Hi & welcome to the start of a new MTTC challenge this autumnal Saturday. Brrrrrr its certainly starting to feel like winter here in the UK!!!

Before we get to this weeks new challenge I need to announce the Top 3 from our 'just sepia' challenge. Our Top 3 was picked by Pat.

#3 Amelia



A huge congratulations ladies, remember to snag your badge from the side bar. I hope you will place it on your blog sidebar & wear it with pride!
Congrats again x

We are looking for a few GDT for the next few months, so if you would like to be considered please pop GDT after your name when you enter or email me with GDT in the title. My email is
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com   thanks.

Right on with this weeks challenge, which is

HALLOWEEN!

We don't really celebrate Halloween over here in the UK, but I do so love all things spooky!!

The DT girls have done another amazing job this week....you rock!!
















Don't  forget if you want to be a GDT for a month either email me or add GDT after your name!

You have until 6pm Friday 2nd November (UK time) to enter!

Have fun, hugs the MTTC DT x


8 comments:

Susie Little said...

Super makes ladies, loving your little chap with his skull flower Shell! xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I am so proud to display my Top 3 blinkie on my blog. Love your challenges and all the lovely DT cards.
Amelia x

Andrea W said...

Wonderful inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Donna said...

Halloween is my fav time of year, thank you so much for such a wonderful challenge...fab inspiration from the DT too :) Donna ♥ x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Superb cards by the DT x.... great challenge x

Spyder said...

Lovely cards and creations made by the DT
((Lyn)

Cazzy said...

Lovely makes all, and a great variety.

Dawn said...

Fabulous entries