Saturday 1 June 2013

Challenge #224 'Bookmarks'

It's Saturday so that means the start of a new challenge here at MTTC, this week we have a great one for you! But before we get to that I need to tell you who I chose (shell) as last weeks Top 3!

In no particular order here they are


#9 Shaz

#3 Jenny

Huge congratulations to our Top 3, great take on our sketch! Please remember to snag your Top 3 badge for your blogs!

Right on with this weeks challenge

BOOKMARKS!

they can be the ordinary old fashioned, stick in the page ones or the over the corner ones....if you want help with the corner one there are some fab tutorials on YouTube if you pop in the search engine corner bookmarks!!

As its the first challenge of the month we welcome a new GDT! For the month of June we are joined by Sue, please pop over & welcome her to the team!

Sue GDT




















Fab creations again ladies, they are all so different!

Congrats to our Top 3 again, I hope we will see you join in with us again this week.

You have until Friday 7th June, 6pm UK time to get your entries in with the blue froggie!

Have fun hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

3 comments:

shaz earl said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for top 3 a lovely surprise
great challenge this week
hugs Shaz x

Sandra H said...

A warm welcome to your Gdt Sue she will do you proud and "WOW" These bookmarks are amazing xx

Jenny said...

Hello there,

I am very happy with the place in your top 3.
It is a encouragement for me to make nice other cards.
The next challenge,I like bookmarks!

I shall try to send in but I go next week on holiday.

Thank you and wee you later.

Greetings Jenny

Sorry for my bad englisch but I am from the netherlands.