Saturday 4 January 2014

Challenge # 229 'Music or Movie Influenced'

Wishing you all a very Happy & Healthy 2014 from us all at MTTC xx

Welcome back to the first challenge of the new year, I hope you are all well & Santa brought you lots of new scrummy stash to play with! Why not use it to join in with us this week?
Before I get onto this weeks challenge I need to announce our 'white on white' Top 3 chosen by Jo.....



#15 Sidan

Huge congrats on your Top 3's remember to snag your badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog xx

I just want to say a huge thank you to the DT for all their hard work these last 12 months & putting up with me....here's to another fab year of MTTC fun!

I also just want to say thank you to Jo our GDT for last month, your cards were fab hunnie such inspiration xx

Time for the details of this weeks challenge....

MUSIC OR MOVIE INFLUENCED!

so get on your thinking caps & join in the fun.

This month we have a very special GDT member joining us Rebecca, who is last months GDT Jo's daughter & her cards are just amazing. Please pop over to Rebecca's blog & leave her some love x

Rebecca GDT 
The Karate Kid


Sweet 16


Hazel (didos)
Marley & Me


Wild Thing by The Rolling Stones






Summer Holiday






Hook The Movie


All fantastic ladies thank you x

Right now its over to you! You have until Friday 10th January at 6pm UK time to get your entries in, using the blue froggie below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx




3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great cards and I sure do like that you added the movie or music.

Sandra H said...

Congrats to the winners and gorgeous cards from the Dt's

Marianne said...

Nice to see my name in your top 3, thanks for choosing my card.