Saturday 28 June 2014

Challenge #252 'Christmas in June'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you have woken up to better weather than I have! It's awful, really cold & wet. Oh well perfect excuse for a crafty day I think lol!

Anyhoos before I get to the DT's fab creations I need to announce our Top 3 from our DL challenge. They have been chosen by Caz. In no particular order....




Huge congrats, don't forget to snag your badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog!

Right on with this weeks challenge. I always, always start panicking around November that I won't have enough Christmas cards for friends, family & also for Gentleshaw to sell. So with this in mind I decided we would have a Christmas challenge in the middle of the year!

'CHRISTMAS IN JUNE!'

So get out your baubles & tinsel & join in with us....

















Wow, ladies these are just fantastic thank you xxx

If you want to join in with our festive fun, you have until Friday 11th July at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the widget below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well done winners and stunning showcase from the Dt's x

Planetsusie said...

The DT have made some gorgeous creations, thank you for posting this lovely challenge.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic DT Creations!! Love Hazel's card!! Love the paper.. the purple!! Love your coloring! Just gorgeous! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the stunning DT inspirations and thank you for another superb challenge Karen x

Debbie said...

Great one girls, beautiful DT work too. Thank you. Debbiex