Saturday 14 March 2015

Challenge #283 'For A Special Lady'

It's Saturday morning & I'm here with this weeks My Time To Craft challenge theme.

Before I get to that I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to 'Cass' our one entry in our Zentangle challenge. Just love your card hun so sweet. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

'For a Special Lady'

it can be Mother's day, girlie birthday or just a general girlie friend creation

Now lets see what the DT have made...













Ann
inside Ann's card says, "I'd walk in a garden forever"













Fantastic creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 20th March at 6pm UK time to get your entries in below.

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



3 comments:

Annie said...

oh so sorry I didn't join the zentangle challenge - I really wanted to but the week has just flown by. So sorry it was a great challenge.
Ann xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Dt cards x

Karen said...

Really beautiful creations from everyone.
Smiles.xx