Saturday 4 April 2015

Challenge #286 Get Krafty!

Yay its the weekend & an added bonus its a long weekend here in the UK, so lots of extra crafty time!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Happy Easter from us all at MTTC xx

Right before I show you the DT's gorgeous creations I need to announce our 'Easter Animals' Top 3!
Chosen by Ema in no particular order......




Awesome creations ladies thank you for sharing with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for this weeks challenge ....the theme is....

GET KRAFTY!

one of my favourite things is to colour on Kraft, so I really enjoyed this challenge. But you don't have to colour on it, just as long as we can see it thats fine!


















Sue gd






Fantastic creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 10th April at 6pm UK time to 'Get Krafty' with us!




2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

A giant WooHoo!! Thanks so much for a top 3 pick!! I love participating in your challenge. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into it!

Huge crafting hugs!
Sarah T

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous work by the DT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)