Saturday 10 October 2015

Challenge #306 Autumnal Colours

Good morning & welcome back to the start of a new My Time To Craft challenge. This week I want to say a huge welcome back to Pat who has had some time off, so glad to see you back with us hun xx

Now before we get to this fortnights challenge I need to announce our 'inspired by Alice' Top 3. So chosen by our Ema. in no particular order we have.....




Congrats ladies, I personally just loved this challenge & everyone's different take on Alice! Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar xx

Now for this fortnights challenge we have....

AUTUMNAL COLOURS!

My favourite time of the year, when all the leaves are changing, all those warm scrummy colours....love it!!

Shell
having a week off x

Awesome creations ladies, thank you xx

You have until Friday 23rd October at 6pm UK time to get your 'autumnal' entries in below....


3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Thank you for the fun challenge. I love fall colors and this was perfect for me! Beautiful work by the talented DT! Thank you for letting me play along!

Glenda said...

Beautiful work Design Team! Thanks for the fun Fall colors challenge!

Glenda's Cards

Pippa said...

Great samples from the DT.