Saturday 28 January 2017

Challenge #338 Feathers

It's time for the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft, before I get to our new challenge I need to announce our Top 3 from our 'something new' challenge!
We had some awesome entries, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered xx

So it was down to Mags to choose our 'something new' Top 3. So in no particular order we have....




A huge congratulations to the 3 of you, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for this fortnights theme...

FEATHERS

Lets see what fabulous creations the DT have made...

Deb



Shell



Jo


Thank you ladies, you're all fabulous xx

You have until 10th February to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as a top 3! I'm very honored!! Great challenges!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations, Hazelxx

Planetsusie said...

I just love the DT creations, they are so pretty. Hope you don't mind my card with the one feather as an embellishment - I did pick it up from the banks of the River Trent - and the duck didn't mind!!! LOL. Thanks for posting this challenge. Hugs Sue Pxxx