Saturday 25 March 2017

Challenge #342 Woodland Animals or Easter

Good morning & welcome to the start of a great new challenge here at My Time To Craft. The weather here in Stoke in the UK is fabulous, bright sunshine & really warm yay....I'm off work this week, lots of walks coming up I think!!

Anyhoos before we get on with the new challenge theme, I need to announce our 'sketchy time' 
Top 3. Chosen by Meena, in no particular order we have......



Huge congratulations ladies, please snag your blog badge from the side bar.

Now for this fortnights theme which is....

WOODLAND ANIMALS 
or EASTER

I decided to go with two theme as I know some people don't make Easter cards. So I thought it was best giving you a choice xx

Lets see what the fabulous DT have made....


Fabulous creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday April 7th to get you entries in using the linky tool below

hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx





7 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely cards dt and a great challenge . jane x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super Cute DT Creations, Hazelxx

lau58 said...

thank!!! I'm top3!!

laura

Diane Louise J said...

Fab Challenge and the DT cards are lovely.
Diane Louise x

Glenda said...

Lovely projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Glenda's Cards

Jennifer said...

Love the fabulous creations by all the DT!

Jennifer x

Alex said...

Lovely DT inspirations. Thanks for this challenge!

Hugs
Alex
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#4 – easter}
Alex' Kreative Seite