Saturday 15 July 2017

Challenge #350 In The Garden

Good morning fellow crafters & welcome to the start of a new challenge her at My Time To Craft. Before I get to that I need to announce our 'Christmas in July' Top 3.  oops Top 6!!

So here we go, in no particular order we have....



#63 Marja

#29 Anet

#34 Silke

A special mention & in our Top 6 is
#56 Chloe
if you get your mommy to email me on  shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com   I will pop you a special treat in the post xx

Huge congrats, don't forget to snag you blog badge from the sidebar.
Thank you everyone for sharing your fabulous creations with us x

No for this fortnights challenge....

IN THE GARDEN

so we want to see your creepy crawly's, flowers, swings, people gardening etc...

Lets see what the DT ladies have created this time......


Thank you so much ladies, your creations are fabulous xx

You have until 28th July to get your entry in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx






4 comments:

Lisa J said...

WOW! Thank you so much for our Top 6 places and the special mention. I have one happy girl! Congratulations to the other Top picks too. Lisa & Chloe J xx

Helen said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 6 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Anet's Crafting said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 6, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Love Hazelxx