Saturday 29 July 2017

Challenge #351 Sketchy Time

Its time for a new challenge to start here at My Time To Craft. But before I get to that I have some sad news....
Deb, has decided to step down from the DT. But as always I will welcome her back if life slows down enough to give her time. Gonna miss your creations hun, take care xx

Right on with our 'In The Garden' Top 3, chosen by me (shell) in no particular order we have.....




huge congrats, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for our new theme, which is.....
Sketchy Time


You can flip it rotate is, add to it. As long as we can see the base sketch you good to go!

Now lets see what fabulous creations the DT ladies have made....

Shell



Wow, ladies these are fabulous, thank you xx

You have until 11th August to get your 'sketchy' creations in, using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx






1 comment:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top 3 this time . Thanks to the DT for their inspiration Jx