Saturday 24 February 2018

Challenge #365 'Monochromatic'

Good morning fellow crafters, I hope you are all well. Its Saturday, YAY!!! That means two things I'm in work for a few hours & its the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.

Some sad news to share with you today, Jo has decided to step down from the DT. We are gonna miss you hun, thank you from me for all your help with sketches. Your welcome back anytime hun just shout xx

Before I show you the awesome creations by the DT, I need to announce our 'Love Is All We Need' Top 3. Chosen by Pat, in no particular order we have......



huge congrats to you all, so glad it wasn't my turn to pick lol!
You will find your blog badge on the sidebar, don't forget to snag it!

Now on with our theme for the next fortnight which is......

MONOCHROMATIC

(skin & hair not included)

Shell


Awesome makes ladies thank you xx

You have until 9th March to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Really wonderful inspiration by all the team!

Jennifer. x